1. having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
- the curved tusks of a walrus
- his curved lips suggested a smile but his eyes were hard
Similar word(s): arced, arched, arching, arciform, arcuate, bowed, curvilineal, curvilinear, eellike, falcate, falciform, curvey, curvy, flexuous, hooked, hooklike, incurvate, incurved, recurvate, recurved, semicircular, serpentine, snakelike, snaky, sinuate, sinuous, wiggly, sinusoidal, upcurved, curved
Sentences with curving as an adjective:
- a curving path
1. The action of the verb to curve.
1. present participle of curve