1. a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
Definition categories: shape
2. a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
Similar word(s): block
3. the product of three equal terms
4. any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
5. a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
Definition categories: man–made, block
Sentences with cube as a noun:
- a sugar cube
- a stock cube
- the cube of 2 is 8
- My co-worker annoys me by throwing things over the walls of my cube.
1. raise to the third power
2. cut into cubes
- cube the cheese
Similar word(s): dice
Sentences with cube as a verb:
- Three cubed can be written as 33, and equals twenty-seven.
- Cube the ham right after adding the curry to the rice.
- He likes to cube now and then.