1. Very clear.
- "Do I make myself clear?" / "Crystal."
1. a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
2. a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
3. a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
Similar word(s): crystallization
4. colorless glass made of almost pure silica
Similar word(s): quartz
Definition categories: substance
5. glassware made of quartz
6. a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
Definition categories: man–made, protection