1. demanding attention
- a crying need
2. noticeably and outrageously bad or reprehensible.
- a crying shame
Sentences with crying as an adjective:
- There is a crying need for more manual workers in this country.
- It is a crying shame that he managed to get away with that!
1. the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds)
- I hate to hear the crying of a child
Sentences with crying as a noun:
- Their constant cryings kept us awake!
1. present participle of cry