1. (chiefly Britain, colloquial, somewhat vulgar) Of poor quality.
- I drove an old crap car for ten years before buying a new one.
1. (slang) Expression of worry, fear, shock, surprise, disgust, annoyance or dismay.
- Oh crap! The other driver's going to hit my car!
- Crap! I lost the game.
- What the crap?!
1. obscene terms for feces
2. obscene words for unacceptable behavior
Similar word(s): bull
Sentences with crap as a noun:
- The long-running game show went from offering good prizes to crap in no time.
- The college student boasted of completing a 10,000-word essay on Shakespeare, but the professor judged it as utter crap.
- I have to take a crap.
- What is that? It's just a bunch of crap.