1. a pen for cattle
Definition categories: man–made, pen
Sentences with corral as a noun:
- We had a small corral out back where we kept our pet llama.
- Please return the shopping carts to the corral.
- The wagon train formed a corral to protect against Commanche attacks.
1. enclose in a corral
- corral the horses
2. arrange wagons so that they form a corral
3. collect or gather
- corralling votes for an election
Sentences with corral as a verb:
- The lawyer frantically tried to corral his notes as his briefcase fell open.
- Between us, we managed to corral the puppy in the kitchen.
- After we corralled the last steer, we headed off to the chuck wagon for dinner.
- The cattle drivers corralled their wagons for the night.