1. express strong disapproval of
- We condemn the racism in South Africa
2. declare or judge unfit for use or habitation
- The building was condemned by the inspector
3. compel or force into a particular state or activity
- His devotion to his sick wife condemned him to a lonely existence
4. demonstrate the guilt of (someone)
- Her strange behavior condemned her
5. pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- He was condemned to ten years in prison
6. appropriate (property) for public use
- the county condemned the land to build a highway
Sentences with condemn as a verb:
- The house was condemned after it was badly damaged by fire.
- The president condemns the terrorist.
- The president condemns the terrorist attacks.