1. feeling or showing worry or solicitude
- concerned parents of youthful offenders
- was concerned about the future
- we feel concerned about accomplishing the task at hand
2. involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
- a memorandum to those concerned
- an enterprise in which three men are concerned
- factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics
3. involved or responsible.
- all those concerned in the bribery case have been identified
Sentences with concerned as an adjective:
- There was a concerned expression on her face as I told her the news.
- The people concerned have been punished.
1. simple past tense and past participle of concern