1. arranged into classes
2. official classification of information or documents; withheld from general circulation
- thousands of classified documents have now been declassified
Sentences with classified as an adjective:
- We do not discuss specific interrogation techniques because they are classified information.
- I won't say who I'm going to the prom with; that's classified.
1. a short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
Definition categories: communication
Sentences with classified as a noun:
- He ran a classified for the tools he wanted to sell.
1. simple past tense and past participle of classify
- Make sure all the field observations are classified by species.