1. a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels
Similar word(s): train
Definition categories: group, procession
2. a camper equipped with living quarters
Similar word(s): van
Definition categories: man–made, camper
1. travel in a caravan
Definition categories: motion, go, locomote, move, travel
Sentences with caravan as a verb:
- The wedding party got in their cars and caravaned from the chapel to the reception hall.
- When my parents retired they really got back into caravanning.