1. a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
2. a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- I have you on my calendar for next Monday
3. a tabular array of the days (usually for one year)
Sentences with calendar as a noun:
- We currently use the Gregorian calendar.
- Write his birthday on the calendar hanging on the wall.
- The club has a busy calendar this year.
- a calendar of bills presented in a legislative assemblly;