1. not of the highest quality or sophistication
Similar word(s): inferior
Sentences with bush as an adjective:
- The bush vote; bush party; bush tucker; bush aristocracy; bush tea
- They're supposed to be a major league team, but so far they've been bush.
1. (Australia) Towards the direction of the outback.
- On hatching, the chicks scramble to the surface and head bush on their own.
1. a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
Similar word(s): shrub
Definition categories: plant
2. a large wilderness area
3. dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
4. hair growing in the pubic area
Sentences with bush as a noun:
- bushes to support pea vines
- The way that pitcher showed up the batter after the strikeout was bush.