1. a grouping of a number of similar things
- a bunch of trees
2. an informal body of friends
3. any collection in its entirety
Sentences with bunch as a noun:
- a bunch of grapes; a bunch of bananas; a bunch of keys; a bunch of yobs on a street corner
- He still hangs out with the same bunch.
- a bunch of trouble
- A bunch of them went down to the field.
- Two to four filler leaves are laid end to end and rolled into the two halves of the binder leaves, making up what is called the bunch.
1. form into a bunch
- The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom
2. gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- She bunched her fingers into a fist