1. Made of brick(s).
- All that was left after the fire was the brick chimney.
1. rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln; used as a building or paving material
Definition categories: man–made, ceramic
2. a good fellow; helpful and trustworthy
Definition categories: person
Sentences with brick as a noun:
- This wall is made of bricks.
- This house is made of brick.
- a plastic explosive brick
- Thanks for helping me wash the car. You're a brick.
- We can't win if we keep throwing up bricks from three-point land.
- The two of clubs was a complete brick on the river
1. To build with bricks.
2. To make into bricks.
3. (slang) To hit someone or something with a brick.
4. (computing slang) To make an electronic device nonfunctional and usually beyond repair, essentially making it no more useful than a brick.
- My VCR was bricked during the lightning storm.