1. Born, or having been born, breech.
1. With the hips coming out before the head.
1. opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded
Definition categories: man–made, opening
1. (dated, transitive) To dress in breeches. (especially) To dress a boy in breeches or trousers for the first time.
2. (dated, transitive) To beat or spank on the buttocks.
3. (transitive) To fit or furnish with a breech.
- to breech a gun
4. (transitive) To fasten with breeching.
5. (poetic, transitive, obsolete) To cover as if with breeches.