1. (Australia, slang, derogatory) A person perceived to be unsophisticated or of a lower class background.
2. (Australia, slang, obsolete) Something of poor quality.
3. (New Zealand, slang, derogatory) An Anglo-Celtic member of a lower socioeconomic group, stereotypically classified as wearing black jumpers or black concert T-shirts.
4. (New Zealand, slang, derogatory) A petrolhead.
5. (Canada, North Western Ontario, slang, derogatory) An aboriginal person perceived as having gangster ties.
6. (Canada) Any narrow water or creek, particularly a tranquil backwater.
1. (rare) To act like a bogan.
- "If you're coming in to cause trouble, don't bother ... bogan it up at home." - Lord Mayor Robert Doyle