1. a club used as a weapon
Definition categories: man–made, club
Sentences with bludgeon as a noun:
- We smashed the radio with a steel bludgeon.
1. overcome or coerce as if by using a heavy club
- The teacher bludgeoned the students into learning the math formulas
2. strike with a club or a bludgeon
Similar word(s): club
Sentences with bludgeon as a verb:
- The apprehended rioter was bludgeoned to death.
- Their favorite method was bludgeoning us with the same old arguments in favor of their opinions.