1. Used by players of bingo to claim a win.
2. (informal) Used when finding what one has been looking for or trying to recall.
3. (informal) Used to declare "You've just made my point!" or "My point exactly!"
1. a game in which numbered balls are drawn at random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards
Definition categories: act
Sentences with bingo as a noun:
- There were two bingos in the last game, so the players split the prize money.
1. (intransitive) To play the game of bingo.
2. (intransitive) To give the winning cry of "bingo!" in a game.
3. (intransitive, US, aviation slang, chiefly military) To return to base.