1. a small ball with a hole through the middle
2. a shape that is spherical and small
- beads of sweat on his forehead
3. a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
Sentences with bead as a noun:
- beads of sweat
- She drew a bead on the target and fired.
- We now have a bead on the main technical issues for the project
- the borax bead; the iron bead, etc.
1. form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
2. decorate by sewing beads onto
- bead the wedding gown
3. string together like beads
Sentences with bead as a verb:
- The raindrops beaded on the car's waxed finish.
- She spent the morning beading the gown.
- He beaded some solder for the ends of the wire.