1. large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
Definition categories: man–made
2. small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
Sentences with balloon as a noun:
- the balloon of St. Paul's Cathedral in London
1. ride in a hot-air balloon
- He tried to balloon around the earth but storms forced him to land in China
2. become inflated
- The sails ballooned
Sentences with balloon as a verb:
- His stomach ballooned from eating such a large meal.
- Prices will balloon if we don't act quickly.