1. being joined in close association
- all art schools whether independent or attached to universities
2. used of buildings joined by common sidewalls
- a block of attached houses
3. associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
4. fond and affectionate
- she was very attached to her father
Similar word(s): loving
Sentences with attached as an adjective:
- I'm very attached to my pets.
- As far as I know, he isn't attached, so I'm going to invite him out on a date.
- I'm not ready to get attached, as I want to continue sleeping around.
- In this group of mushrooms, the attachment of the gills to the stipe ranges from attached to almost decurrent.
1. simple past tense and past participle of attach