1. measured by an angle or by the rate of change of an angle
- angular momentum
2. having angles or an angular shape
Similar word(s): pointed, square, angled, asteroid, bicuspid, bicuspidate, cuspate, cuspated, cusped, cuspidal, cuspidate, cuspidated, equiangular, isogonic, rectangular, triangular, tricuspid, tricuspidate, unicuspid, angulate
Sentences with angular as an adjective:
- He's remarkably angular in his habits and appearance.
- She is an angular female.
1. (anatomy) A bone in the base of the lower jaw of many birds, reptiles, and fishes.