1. pleasantly occupied
- We are not amused
Sentences with amused as an adjective:
- The children chased one another in a circle in front of their amused parents.
- He was amused to note the disarray of his opponents.
- He was very amused by the lyrics.
- She was amused with their antics.
- The entertainers parodied his speech. He was not amused.
1. simple past tense and past participle of amuse
- While waiting for the bus, I amused myself by performing a mime interpretation of the Gettysburg Address.