1. (Australia, New Zealand, slang) Angry.
2. (online gaming, MMORPG slang) Liable to attack without being attacked first (said of monsters).
3. (Britain, US, slang) Hardcore, aggressive.
1. (informal British usage) aggravation or aggression
- I skipped it because it was too much aggro
Sentences with aggro as a noun:
- Move along, lads; we don't want any aggro.
- You just pulled aggro off the tank and wiped the raid.
1. (online gaming, MMORPG slang, intransitive) To become aggressive towards the player's character.
- Do they aggro on sight or sound?