1. Indication of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
- Aah! That's amazing!
2. Indication of joyful pleasure.
3. Indication of sympathy.
4. Indication of mouth being opened wide.
- Dentists would always instruct, say aah!
5. To express understanding.
- Aah. Now I understand.
6. The sound of one screaming (with as many a's or h's needed for emphasis.)
- AAAHH! A bug! A bug! Get it off me! Get it off me!
1. Expression of amazement or surprise or enthusiasm.
2. Expression of joy and/or pleasure.
3. The exclamation aah.